As we age we develop wrinkles and lines in our faces that give us the classic look of aging. BOTOX® temporarily paralyzes the muscles of the face to smooth those lines and wrinkles creating a more youthful appearance. When done properly BOTOX® will create results that are subtle enough to make it look natural and yet apparent enough that you will get noticed.
Click location to learn more
Areas of treatment
- Forehead Lines
- Glabellar Lines (Frown lines)
- Crow’s Feet
- Corners of the mouth
- Platysmal Neck Bands
- Horizontal lines across the forehead
- BOTOX® smooths these lines by relaxing the muscles of the forehead
- As we age the brow tends to droop over the eyes causing an upset and more aged appearance.
- BOTOX® restores the youthful arch in your brows by relaxing the muscles that pull it down.
Glabellar Lines (Frown lines)
- Vertical Lines between the eyebrows
- BOTOX® restores the more youthful appearance
- Fine lines that develop at the corners of the eyes causing an aged appearance
- BOTOX® relaxes muscles around the eyes to smooth these lines.
Corners of the mouth
- The corners of the mouth tend to turn downward as we age causing one to always appear upset or sad.
- BOTOX® relaxes the muscles around the mouth that pull the corners down giving you a more youthful smile.
- Overactive muscles of the chin cause indentations and irregularities.
- BOTOX® relaxes the muscles of the chin giving you a younger chin.
Platysmal Neck Bands
- Vertical bands develop along the front of the neck with aging.
- BOTOX® smooths these lines restoring a more youthful appearance.